My Eating Clean Journey is open to Public Relations companies contact me for brand ambassadorships, product reviews, sponsored posts and giveaways. The product must match the theme of my blog (so sorry to any processed food companies). If you have a product that you think I might be interested in, please email me at cleaneating @ comcast. net (sorry I had to unlink it due to large amounts of spam).
- Reviews are free of charge. All we ask is to receive the product or service to try prior to the review. Minimum value of product must be $40. If your product, individually, isn’t worth $40, then I ask for multiple products or a check, prepaid card or paypal payment.
- Once the product has been reviewed, the review will be posted on the blog. Please allow 2-6 weeks after the item is received. Arrangements can be made for a specific date of the review.
- The review will contain links back to your main page as well as any specific product links you require. It will also include photos (yours or mine), when appropriate. All links are “no follow” unless otherwise agreed upon.
- A full-size product must be provided to do a thorough review. The product will not be returned.
- We’d be happy to pass along any special discounts or coupon codes to our readers.
- Should I not be fully happy with the product or service I review, I will contact you first. I will never post a negative review from a product provided for a review. Although there may be times that a weakness in the product or service may be mentioned in my overall review. All opinions within the review will be my own.
- Reviews are promoted through facebook, twitter, pinterest and instagram.
- We love to host giveaways on our blog. Especially when associated with a review. Giveaways, with a link to your website, are $40 unless you provide a product for review (see my review section above).
- Most giveaways run for 2 weeks, although this time frame can be discussed.
- Sponsors are responsible for shipping the giveaway prize to the winner. Please do not mail the giveaway prize to us along with the review product.
- After the giveaway has ended, the winner’s information will be provided to the sponsor, and the sponsor will be responsible for shipping the prize.
- Entry will usually require the readers to specify a favorite item from your site resulting in a visit to your site.
- Optional entries can be made available and can include liking your Facebook page, following on Twitter, subscribing by email to your newsletter, etc.
- Purchases for bonus entries will not be allowed as they violate FTC regulations.
- Giveaways are promoted via facebook, twitter, blog hops and giveaway linkys.
Disclaimer: All opinions on my blog are mine. I will fully disclaim if I received an item, free of charge, that I am blogging about. If there is no disclaimer attached to a post, it’s because I did not receive an item for review but was purchased by myself. All ads are marked as such.