Over the past year I have really enjoyed making my own salad dressings, that way I’d know exactly what was in it. Today’s dressing is the Asian Citrus Vinaigrette.
Asian Citrus Vinaigrette
Write a review
- 1/4 cup 100% orange juice
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp reduced- sodium soy sauce (or liquid amino acids)
- 2 tsp raw honey
- 1/2 inch fresh ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- Mix everything, except the oil in a bowl. Slowly add in the oil while whisking.
- Store any leftovers in the refrigerator. (I love using Mason Jars for this).
My Eating Clean Journey http://www.myeatingcleanjourney.com/