Asparagus is awesome. If you haven’t had a chance to try it yet, please do. This recipe is super easy, cooks/bakes in only 30 minutes and gives you that “comfort food” feel.
Chicken and Asparagus Bake
Write a review
- 4oz cubed chicken
- Asparagus chopped
- ½ cup chicken broth or water
- 1 Melba toast or Wasa cracker crushed (optional)
- 1 clove garlic crushed and minced
- 2 tablespoons onion chopped
- Dash of paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place chicken, asparagus, liquids, and spices and pour into small baking dish. Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly and hot. Top with crushed Melba toast crumbs and sprinkle with paprika.
- Omni Drops Phase 2 Recipe. If you're making it for the whole family, just double, triple or quadruple the recipe.
My Eating Clean Journey http://www.myeatingcleanjourney.com/