Phase 2 Omni Drops Program
Write a review
- 1 large can diced tomatoes (undrained) - look for organic with no added sugar or
- preservatives and low sodium (Can also use fresh tomatoes you stew yourself)
- 1/2 onion finely chopped
- 3-4 stalks celery, finely chopped (can use leaves if desired)
- 1 small can tomato paste - look for organic and no added sugar or preservatives
- (All the veggies together should add up to less than 2 pounds because the tomatoes
- are cooked)
- 2 lb ground cooked & drained chicken (phase 2) or turkey (phases 3&4) or even beef
- (2 pounds is the pre-cooked weight)
- 1/3 cup tex-mex spice - look for no added sugar, carbs, or preservatives
- Chili powder to taste
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Cook in slow-cooker, stirring occasionally on low for 6- 8 hours.
- Cool and then divide into 8 equal portions (approximately 7 ounces each).
- Throw all ingredients into a pot and cook on the stove for 30 minutes.
- This freezes really well. Make ahead of time and use as a quick dinner or bring to work for your lunch.
My Eating Clean Journey http://www.myeatingcleanjourney.com/