This week has been all about the soup. I went on a soup binge and started making it every night for supper. I’m playing a little catch-up on my blog tonight, so I’ll be posting all three soup recipes. My fans over at Instagram, are asking – and so they will receive the recipes. 🙂
Mexican Chicken Soup
Phase 2 Recipe for Omni Drops Program
Write a review
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 sm onion, chopped (about 4oz total)
- 2 cloves garlic -- minced
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2T chili powder
- 2 Roma tomatoes, chopped (about 4oz)
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped (optional, this isn't an approved food item but many use it with no problems)
- 4oz celery, diced
- 1 lb Chicken breasts, diced
- Sautee the garlic and onion on a large pot until softened (about 3 minutes)
- Add remaining ingredients. Mix.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes, or until chicken is completely done and no longer pink.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
My Eating Clean Journey http://www.myeatingcleanjourney.com/
Share Your Thoughts